Software & IT
The software and IT industry has always been dynamic, but the pace of change is accelerating. Evolution of cloud computing, storage and connection speeds have enabled dramatic growth in Software as a Service models and an explosion of content and minable data. Meanwhile, mobile form factors have changed the way individuals use technology for work and play, and companies are adapting with apps and phone/tablet-focused products. Technology is increasingly pervasive across industries, with particular growth across the Healthcare continuum. Carleton McKenna can help provide perspective and guidance in evaluating financial and strategic options.
- Software (SaaS, apps, mobile, data, healthcare)
- Internet software & services
- IT consulting & other services
- Data processing & outsourced services
- Eletronic equipment, instruments & components
- Defense and governmental software & services