Capital Raising Services
Carleton McKenna & Co. assists clients with capital raising to support growth initiatives, consummate acquisitions, address shareholder liquidity, or effectuate shareholder recapitalizations. Capital alternatives include common/preferred equity, mezzanine/subordinated debt, and term/revolving senior debt. Funding sources can include private equity, venture capital, mezzanine funding, senior lending funds, commercial banks or a unique combination of financing partners.
Our capital raise advisory services typically include the following:
- Assessing a company’s capital needs, optimal capitalization and sources of incremental capital;
- Generating a high-level valuation analysis;
- Developing a targeted prospective investor/lender group and effectively positioning the company’s story to potential partners;
- Developing teasers, confidential information memorandums, management presentations, and other communication or marketing documents as needed;
- Managing communications with potential investors/lenders;
- Overseeing the due diligence process;
- Negotiating with prospective investors/lenders on structuring, timing, pricing, and potential financing terms;
- Assisting with documentation review to execute a successful and timely capital raise.