M&A Advisory Services
Carleton McKenna & Co. specializes in providing sell-side M&A advisory services to middle-market clients, including closely-held businesses, multi-generational family businesses, portfolio companies of financial sponsor firms, divisions or subsidiaries of public companies and young growth companies.
Additionally, our team has substantial experience acting as buy-side M&A advisors to large public and privately held corporations. This buy-side experience ranges from acting as a corporate development team to performing specific analyses on a single target.
Our M&A transaction advisory services typically include the following:
- Exploring, evaluating and recommending financial and strategic alternatives;
- Generating high-level valuation analysis;
- Conducting preliminary due diligence, both financial and operational;
- Assessing potential acquirors and targets;
- Developing teasers, confidential information memorandums, management presentations, and other communication or marketing documents as needed;
- Managing due diligence, data rooms, site visits and buyer investigations;
- Advising on transaction structuring, timing, pricing, documentation and potential financing terms; and
- Negotiating and consummating transactions.
Carleton McKenna & Co. provides advice on a full range of transaction types, including:
- Management buyouts;
- Leveraged buyouts;
- Sale or divestitures;
- Leveraged recapitalizations;
- Joint ventures; and
- Strategic alliances.