Strategic Value Enhancement
Carleton McKenna & Co. has developed a Strategic Value Enhancement program to help business owners position their business for growth and profitability, in order to maximize enterprise value over time. Through a research and analytics-oriented gap analysis, we will present a set of strategic opportunities to help a company prioritize those items on which they will take action. Both privately-held and public companies may find value as our team takes a “Board’s Eye View” and helps management through a comprehensive strategic planning process. We work with closely-held businesses, multi-generational family businesses, portfolio companies of financial sponsor firms, divisions or subsidiaries of public companies and young growth companies.
The Strategic Value Enhancement includes:
- Conducting a full review of the Company’s financial reporting/statements
- Reviewing operational and organizational assessments, as available;
- Providing in-depth industry research and comparables;
- Drafting an internal business plan or descriptive memorandum; and
- Other value-enhancing activities may include IT systems review, business plan review and customer feedback analysis.