With a View into the Ticketing Subsector
Key E-Commerce Trends
- E-Commerce is set to cross the threshold as the biggest sales channel in the world by 2021, with some estimates reaching a market value of $3 trillion.
- Two trends will drive considerable M&A activity: market place business and vertical-specific retailers.
- There is an increased importance on the customer post-purchase journey, including fulfillment, interaction and communication, and customer experience.
- Voice, smart home, AR/VR and other next generation modes of communication are changing how customers acquire goods and services.
- Though strategic buyers made up 86% of all transactions during the second half of 2018, the share of private equity transactions has been on the rise since the beginning of 2016.
To review the full report please download, “E-Commerce MA Market Overview August 2019”